The Threat Intelligence Market: Bolstering Enterprise Cyber Defense
The global threat intelligence market is poised for healthy growth driven by rising cyber threats, stringent regulations, and increasing security automation enabling predictive defense. Threat intelligence entails collecting and analyzing data on emerging vulnerabilities, cyber threats, bad actors, and attack trends to proactively strengthen enterprise security posture.
Threat intelligence solutions aggregate relevant data from multiple sources, contextualize it based on business assets, and provide actionable insights and defensive measures. Integrated threat intelligence allows security teams to focus on high-risk threats rather than chasing false positives. The market is maturing with advanced AI/ML capabilities enabling contextual and predictive analysis.
Get PDF for more professional and technical insights: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4110
Market Growth The threat intelligence market worldwide is projected to grow at over 6.90% CAGR during 2022-2030 to exceed USD 21.6 billion in revenue by 2030. Growth drivers include rising data breaches, paradigm shift towards security analytics and threat hunting, and regulations mandating improved cyber-resilience across sectors. Investments in security automation, AI, and big data platforms will further fuel adoption.
Leading threat intelligence vendors include IBM, Cisco, Trend Micro, Symantec, FireEye, Recorded Future, Palo Alto Networks, McAfee, IntSights, Rapid7, Anomali, LookingGlass, Digital Shadows, and ThreatQuotient. Large cybersecurity firms are acquiring niche vendors to expand threat intelligence capabilities. Partnerships with MSSPs, government agencies and industrial alliances enable access to diverse threat data sources.
By component, the threat intelligence market is segmented into solutions and services. Key solution types are security information and event management (SIEM), log management, identity, and access management (IAM), risk and vulnerability management, incident forensics, and user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA). Based on deployment mode, it is bifurcated into cloud and on-premise segments.
- Exponentially increasing frequency, complexity, and impact of cyberattacks.
- Stringent regulations requiring robust cyber-risk management frameworks.
- Rising adoption of security analytics, automation, and orchestration enabling leverage of threat data.
- Need for real-time monitoring, analysis, and remediation of external and internal threat intelligence.
- Focus on reducing false positives and proactively addressing most pertinent risks based on business context.
- Availability of open-source and commercial threat feeds providing Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
Regional Insights North America leads the global threat intelligence market driven by rapid digital transformation across sectors. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth considering increasing threat landscape against governments and enterprises in the region.
Industry Latest News
- In 2022, Mimecast acquired cybersecurity provider Spectral to expand threat intelligence capabilities.
- In 2021, Cisco acquired Kenna Security to enhance cyber risk management offerings with predictive analytics.
- In 2022, BlackBerry partnered with Deloitte to bring together latter’s cybersecurity services and former’s threat detection capabilities.
- In 2021, IBM introduced AI-driven threat management capabilities to its QRadar platform to bolster detection.
- In 2022, Fortinet acquired cyber intelligence company Cyren to provide protection against digital threats.
With increasingly complex cyber risks, threat intelligence is becoming pivotal for resilient security postures. As organizations realize the benefits of predictive defense, growth opportunities abound despite market consolidation.
Get PDF for more professional and technical insights: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/threat-intelligence-market-4110
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)
Email: [email protected]