The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Protein Chip market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Protein Chip market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline
The global protein chip market size is expected to reach USD 1370.49 Million at a steady revenue CAGR of 7.5% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Protein chip market revenue growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing prevalence of cancer globally. Cancer, as one of the most taxing diseases, necessitates functional research in order to comprehend its complicated and heterogeneous nature. Microarray is a sophisticated technology that allows for diagnosis of thousands of genes or RNA products at the same time on a single platform. Proteome chip technology is a unique high-throughput approach for probing a large number of proteins, and it has proven to be a useful tool in cancer research and detection.
A recent trend observed in the market is products applications for enzyme substrate, DNA protein, and different types of protein-protein interactions. Within a single experiment, microarray technology enables for the simultaneous diagnosis of various factors. Microspots of capture molecules are immobilized on a solid platform in rows and columns, and exposed to samples containing the appropriate binding molecules.
You Can Download Free Sample Copy Of The Report at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1071
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Protein Chip market.
Some Key Highlights of the Report:
- On 5 January 2022, Illumina and SomaLogic signed a final co-development agreement to deliver the SomaScan Proteomics Assay to Illumina's existing and future high-throughput Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) platforms.
- This collaboration will help to accelerate fast-growing high-throughput segment of the proteomics market. Researchers can more effectively and efficiently make biological linkages from genetic sequence (genotype) to cellular function (phenotype) with the scale and speed of Illumina NGS technology, accelerating potential for therapeutic impact.
- Analytical microarrays segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. This is attributed to its various benefits offered. In order to evaluate binding affinities, specificities, and levels of protein expression, analytical microarrays are routinely used to profile a complex combination of proteins.
Some of the major companies profiled in the global market report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA, Arrayit Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Quotient, RayBiotech Life, Inc., Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc.
Browse complete report description and visit our website @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/protein-chip-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global protein chip market on the basis of technology, application, end-use, and region:
· Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Analytical Microarrays
- Functional Protein Microarrays
- Reverse Phase Protein Microarrays
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Antibody Characterization
· End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Market Overview
- Regional Landscape
- Global Market Analysis and Forecast by Types
- Global Market Analysis and Forecast by Applications
- Global Market Analysis and Forecast by Regions
- North America Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competitive Landscape
In conclusion, the Protein Chip Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Protein Chip Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market
Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market
Gene Editing Market
Intelligent Lighting Control Market
Smart Irrigation Market
High Speed Camera Market
Smart Grid Market
Video Surveillance Market
Photoacoustic Imaging Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights