Long Read Sequencing Market Forecast to 2028
The Emergen Research Global Long Read Sequencing Market research study is a thorough compilation of analytical data regarding the Long Read Sequencing sector. The study contains a segmentation of the Long Read Sequencing market as well as a thorough analysis of the market's size in terms of volume and value. The analysis includes a comprehensive prognosis for the years 2021–2028 in addition to the existing Long Read Sequencing Market status. The Long Read Sequencing Market study carefully examines the historical, present, and projected revenue for each industry vertical, sector, end-use industry, application, and region.
Global long-read sequencing market size is expected to reach USD 2,313.8 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 21.1% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Emergen. Rapid advancement in third generation long-read sequencing techniques due to continuous research and development is driving long-read sequencing market revenue growth.
Long-read sequencing is also known as third-generation sequencing technique for Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA). It is designed to determine nucleotide sequence of long sequence between 10,000 to 100,000 base pairs at a time. Long-read sequencing mainly uses two basic techniques, namely Single-Molecule Real-Time (SMRT) sequencing and nanopore sequencing. Nanopore are very small proteins, which forms pores embedded inside a membrane. Single stranded DNA fragments passes through a nanopore to measure variations in ionic current and to identify nucleotide sequences. Moreover, SRMT sequencing helps in detecting varying levels of fluorescence by using DNA polymerase.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/982
The global Long Read Sequencing market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyzes statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Long Read Sequencing industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) Genomics Co., Ltd., Bionano Genomics, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Longas Technologies Pty. Ltd., Novogene Co., Ltd., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Quantapore, Inc., and PerkinElmer, Inc
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/long-read-sequencing-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In December 2020, Eurofins Genomics launched an optimized, cost-effective, SARS-CoV-2, next-generation sequencing service providing full length viral genome sequences. This new next-generation sequencing (NGS) service and ARTIC NGS oligo kit have offered strong support to researchers in development of vaccines and in their fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Single-Molecule Real-Time (SMRT) sequencing segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020, owing to increasing demand by researchers across the world. SMRT sequencing offers high level of accuracy, due to low systematic bias and longer read lengths. Moreover, it is flexible as it can be used in sequencing of multiple sample types having different output length.
- Product segment registered a significantly large revenue share in 2020, owing to rising demand for different long-read sequencing products such as kit and assays, systems and software among various verticals.
- Oncology segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, owing to rising demand for technologically advanced and cost-effective diagnostic measures to treat cancer. Additionally, rise in investment for research and development in biotech and pharmaceutical industry has also made long-read sequencing a highly growing market. Moreover, growing urgency for infrastructural improvement of treatment therapies and increasing number of cancer patient across the world is expected to drive segment revenue growth during the forecast period.
- The market in North America accounted for highest revenue growth in 2020, owing to presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure. Moreover, countries such as the U.S. and Canada are focusing on research and development and technological advancement of diagnostic methods, which is expected to drive long-read sequencing market revenue growth during the forecast period.
The report bifurcates the Long Read Sequencing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Single-Molecule Real-Time (SMRT) Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Synthetic Long-Read Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Technologies
- Products and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Kits and Assays
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Rare Diseases
- Genetic Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Translational Research
Request a impresive discount on the report, click on here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/982
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/982
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Latest Reports Published by Emergen Research:
industrial batteries market
Sales Intelligence Market
Flat Glass Market
Suspension Tuning Market
Stool Softener Market
Power Tools Market
Canned Tuna Market
Data Catalog Market
Ethylene Oxide Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights