The global cybersecurity market size reached USD 203.8 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The increasing number of new tools for cyber-attacks and the rapid adoption of Cybersecurity Mesh Architecture (CSMA) by organizations are key factors driving the revenue growth of the market.
The comprehensive and significant market research study on Cybersecurity offers business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and emerging trends. The report provides an in-depth examination and analysis of the key elements of the global Cybersecurity Market. By conducting extensive primary and secondary research and analyzing the drivers, constraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities of the Cybersecurity Market, the research analysts created this report.
The purpose of CSMA is to modularize security functions and allow them to communicate with one another via a number of supporting layers, increasing security's composability and scalability. A company can accomplish greater security with fewer resources due to CSMA's ability to make security more unified and collaborative. These factors are expected to drive revenue growth in the market over the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/614
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Cyber Security market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Cyber Security market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, CyberArk, Forcepoint, McAfee, Microsoft, F5 Networks, Oracle, and Fortinet
Global Cyber Security Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Cyber Security Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The service segment accounted for a significant revenue share in the global cybersecurity market in 2022. This can be attributed to rapid increase in threats of cyber-attack across the globe. Major Information Technology (IT) companies are providing various security services in order to provide protection to cyber infrastructure of end-user companies to meet rising demand. This is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- The infrastructure protection segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. The modern business environment is becoming more digital, along with increasing number of targeted cyberattacks on vital infrastructure and IT systems. Implementing infrastructure security enables businesses to foresee, respond to, and guard against a wide range of threats as well as major incidents impacting critical infrastructure environments.
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, which can be attributed to increasing usage of IAM solutions by IT and security organizations to manage user identities and restrict access to corporate resources.
- The Defense & government segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. This can be attribute to increasing number of cyber-attacks aimed at government agencies and public organizations, which has led to rising demand for cybersecurity solutions.
- The market in North America is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period. Conducive government policies such as Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act in order to drive investment and strengthen cybersecurity and protect sensitive data.
- On 19 December 2022, CrowdStrike expanded its Falcon platform with an addition of an External Attack Surface Management (EASM) module. The service uses a proprietary engine to continuously search the internet to find customers' known and unknown exposed assets, flags and prioritizes the risks, and provides automated remediation step suggestions through the optimizer services.
The report bifurcates the Cyber Security market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Threat Intelligence
- Identity and Access Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Others (Others include threat intelligence platforms, SIEM, and incident forensics)
- Data Loss Prevention
- Network DLP
- Storage/ Data Center DLP
- Endpoint DLP
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus/ Antimalware
- Intrusion Detection Systems/ Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Denial of Service
- Web Filtering
- Others (Other solutions include application whitelisting and patch management)
- Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Professional Services
- Design and Integration
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Security Services
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/614
Key reasons to buy the Global Cyber Security Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Cyber Security market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/614
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
industrial batteries market
Sales Intelligence Market
Flat Glass Market
Suspension Tuning Market
Stool Softener Market
Power Tools Market
Canned Tuna Market
Data Catalog Market
Ethylene Oxide Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights