The Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Market report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms market from various perspectives to deliver a detailed, informative, and precise analysis of regional growth, competition, and market segmentation, among other factors. Moreover, it also gives an accurate account of the significant breakthroughs and developments that influence the global Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms market. It also focuses on both the global as well as the regional expansion of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms industry to give an overall analysis.
The global business intelligence and analytics platforms market size is expected to reach USD 84.25 Billion at a revenue CAGR of 11.9% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth of business intelligence and analytics platforms can be attributed to rising demand for rapid and precise analysis of business data. Business intelligence and analytics platforms allow businesses to use customized reports or templates to monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through several data sources, such as financial, sales marketing, and operations data.
Business Intelligence (BI) reports are prepared in real time to aid businesses to take accurate and fast data-backed decisions. These platforms generally deliver easy to comprehend visualizations, including graphs, charts, and tabular data presentations. Moreover, certain business intelligence and analytics platforms generate interactive reports to enable users to switch between different variables to derive a better understanding of key business metrics.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/979
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Major companies in the market report include Microsoft Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., IBM Corporation, MicroStartegy Inc., Tableau Software LLC, Tibco Software Inc., Oracle Corporation, QlikTech International AB, SAP SE, and Hitachi Vantara Corporation.
Highlights from the Report
- In January 2021, Information Builders, Inc. was acquired by Tibco Software Inc., a leading market player. The acquisition was intended to add data management and analytics competences of Information Builders to the Connected Intelligence platform of Tibco software.
- By platform type, advanced predictive analytics platform segment contributed to a significant revenue share in 2020. Predictive analytics is widely deployed in finance and insurance industry to generate reliable and precise visualization of customer data to aid with effective business decision making.
- For instance, advanced analytics is used to determine credit scores to ascertain creditworthiness of consumer and in turn, decreased risks to business. Moreover, analyzing customer buying pattern and responses is essential in devising marketing strategies, and predictive analytics can be used to analyze data to recognize new market opportunities.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/979
The report studies the historical data of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global business intelligence and analytics platforms market on the basis of platform type, organization size, mode of deployment, industry vertical, and region:
- Platform Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Business Intelligence Platforms
- Advanced Predictive Analytics Platforms
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suite
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprise
- Small Medium Sized Enterprises
- Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT Telecom
- Media Entertainment
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Proceed to Buy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/979
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Tech Enabled Care Delivery Market
Aircraft Antenna Market
Augmented Intelligence Market
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis Market
Animal Microchip Implant Market
Image Sensor Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights