The Global Omega 3 PUFA Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
The global omega-3 PUFA market is expected to reach a market size of USD 11.71 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The projected growth figures are attributed to increasing awareness about the array of health benefits provided by omega-3, a shift in preference from curative healthcare to preventive healthcare, and favorable government regulations.
Clinical studies have shown the preventive and therapeutic effects of omega-3 PUFAs on various illnesses such as coronary heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, neurodegenerative, neuropsychiatric, and inflammatory diseases. There is an increasing demand for omega-3 in functional food beverages, dietary supplements, infant formula, animal feed pet food. The commercial production processes, in turn, is expected to drive market’s growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1003
As well as new entrants in the Omega 3 PUFA market. It focuses on the recent mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Major companies in the omega-3 PUFA market are Cargill Inc., BASF SE, Croda International Plc, Golden Omega S.A., Omega Protein Corporation, GC Rieber Oil, Royal DSM, Solutex GC, Pharma Marine AS, and Arista Industries, Inc.
One of the report’s central components is the broad Omega 3 PUFA market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production consumption rates, demand supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report.
Radical Features of the Omega 3 PUFA Market Report:
- The report encompasses Omega 3 PUFA market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Omega 3 PUFA industry
For further queries, please reach out to our team @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1003
The global Omega 3 PUFA market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Omega 3 PUFA sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented omega-3 PUFA market based on type, source, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Marine Source
- Plant Source
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Functional Food Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Infant Formula
- Animal Feed Pet Food
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Proceed to Buy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1003
- In March 2020, GC Rieber Oils, a Norwegian producer of marine-derived omega-3 concentrates, collaborated with Barrington Nutritionals to distribute its Vivo mega omega-3 fish oils line in Mexico and the US market to expand the application of Vivomega oils in the functional food, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical sectors.
- In May 2020, Royal DSM, a purpose-led, global science-based company dealing in nutrition, health, and sustainable living, launched a high-quality life’s DHA SF55-O200DS oil for maternal and infant nutrition solutions. Life’s DHA SF55-O200DS, a sustainable plant-based alternative to fish oil produced from Schizochytrium algae, supports infant health and development and can be consumed in a single, convenient dose.
- North America held the largest market share in the year 2020 and is expected to register a stable CAGR during the forecast period. Rising awareness about the array of health benefits provided by omega-3 PUFA among the consumers, willingness to spend more on nutritional products, fortified food product availability, and approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration to include omega-3 drugs in a diet for better heart health application are the key factors driving the market growth.
Thank you for reading the research report. To get more information about the customized report and customization plan, kindly connect to us and we will provide you with the well-suited customized report.
Take a Look at our other Reports:
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market
Digital Signage Market
Applicant Tracking System Market
Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights